Ramblyville

... where thoughts come to settle down and have kids.

Friday, September 15, 2006

sheep killer wants to talk rubbish


hello world, i'm sheep killer and i'm 2 and a half years old.

HEY. why is there no one here?
(well, yes, that's why the address says "i see no people")

OHHHHHHhhhhh. NOW i get it. so there's no one here?
(erm..)

GREAT!! now, i heard somewhere that this kind of space is the perfect place to rant and scold and be honest about your innermost feelings! oh boy i can't wait to start!! i have SO MUCH to write about, and even though this is on the internet, i'm sure no one will find me! Hurray! XD
(...ha.. ha. riiiight.)




Today was a sad day for me. I went to the market to buy some curry powder, but on the way I saw a lorry with the words "MEATY MUTTON" painted on it in bright red. Attracted by the lovely colour, I followed the lorry, and came to, who would have guessed, THE MARKET.

But when I got there, a depressing sight greeted me. I saw that the lorry contained none other than FROZEN MUTTON!!! In other words, there was no live sheep slaughtering in that market. My horror turned to anger (how I longed to stab a lamb), and eventually, it became nothing less than grief.

How this life tortures sheep killers like me!

I want to end it all... It's just too painful to take.

Pass me the cleaver.


posted by sheepkiller @ 5.10 AM




(oh my goodness. the woman is mad. she really believed in the blogshit. WAHAHAHAHA)

3 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound retarded in this entry.

However I'm sure 4 years of RGS GEP has trained you to write well. In the lines of abolute lameness, the glimmer of a genius still shows through the cracks. Get your arse working and write some proper topics as well as fun/interesting gossip in your life =)

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger sheep killer said...

This isn't meant to be a gossip blog or bitch blog. Slap me if I ever stoop to that!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Banscylla said...

uh. so what kinda blog is it supposed to be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home