Ramblyville

... where thoughts come to settle down and have kids.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

what now

So it's somewhere in the mid-afternoon, I'm sitting at home, and I'm pondering my options for the rest of the day. Most likely, I'll end up walking over to the KFC nearby, getting some lunch and then coming back here to have it with my most faithful dining companion, the TV.

I'd like to believe that with skillful use of language and lots of dry humor, I can turn a nothing day into an entertaining post. Unfortunately, no amount of wit and beautiful words can turn today into something readable. I could be your favourite writer and you'd still click "next blog" before you've finished processing the first sentence.

On this point, I need activity partners. Badly. Or a job. That could do too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home