Ramblyville

... where thoughts come to settle down and have kids.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I used to think I was a modern girl, now I know it's not true.

I'm in a strange mood.

Used to think that I wanted to do great things, now I just want to live comfortably.

Thought that my problems and neuroses were different, but they've all been analysed in an earlier time. Solved. You know me inside out when I open my mouth.

I'm just a copy of every girl before me.

Tried to be adventurous in seeking entertainment, but those songs I loved in the end were those that brought up drama and familar images. I don't understand anything artistic.

Late nights used to mean all night. Now it's just 3 am in front of the computer.

Wanted to open my mind, but the innocence parlayed left with no great insights to take it's place.

Silly, vulnerable kid.

I've got my family, and my friends, my schedule, and my traditions.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger NK said...

you are very cheem......

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home