Ramblyville

... where thoughts come to settle down and have kids.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

people have interesting lives.

Karaoke is always fun :)

On to the things you don't always talk about when having fun.

I met a girl at work today. She's friendly, baby-faced, and the same age as my sister, but her experience in life was fascinating enough to keep me from feeling too bored during those long hours. Well, okay, it's nothing serious like childhood abuse or anything that can make it into a local tabloid, just normal things many teens go through, but it's still interesting.

She's working now but she will be going to ITE and then hopefully poly. She's had 7 boyfriends so far. That would be okay, but then you remember that she only started dating at 16, and she hasn't reached her 18th birthday. Her current boyfriend is many years older than she is, and they... er... Well I'm not saying it's anything new to me okay, no that would be hypocritical, it's just that she's 17+. Born just not long ago. And she sounds so experienced!

Uh. I feel old and auntie and disapproving.

Oh and there's smoking too.

Disapprove!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home